Monday, November 29, 2010

Knock, Knock - anybody home?

I was inspired to write a blog after I realized how many thoughts I have throughout the day that are completely wasted as I did not share them with anyone.  Through my blog, I want to tell you about everything I think you should know and that I wish others told me sooner.

"Welcome to my Home".  Feel free to make yourself at home here in my online world as each room tells a different story. 
  • Kitchen: I love to cook and learn new ways of experimenting with different flavours.  Cooking has been a passion of mine since I was very young.  I think I have my fair share of delicious recipes that I think you would love.  Let's cook!
  • Bedroom: This is not always a place for sleep.  Let's talk about fashion, fun and decor!
  • Bathroom:  Some of us spend more time here than others so i thought I would devote this room to tips on making ourselves look pretty and handsome and making the most out of what you have!
  • Nursery:  For those of you with little ones, you will want to spend some time with me in the this room as I tell you about my latest finds in baby/toddler clothes, tips I have learned along the way, decor and everything else to do with baby!
  • Living Room: Anything goes here.  Let's get social.
  • Laundry room: This is one chore some people love to hate.  I just plain love it.  I have figured out how to remove even the most stubborn stains, experimented with making my own laundry detergent naturally and want to share it with you!
  • Garden: Let's talk about the earth, flowers, plants and more!  I have found a new appreciation for planting, growing and taking care of my herb garden, flowers and plants.  
  • Office:  Over my extensive education and many years of managerial experience in finance, I think I may be able to come up with a few ideas to write about here. I have come up with efficient and effective ways to save money, spend money, organize your money and making the most of what you have!
  • Rec Room/Exercise Room: Time to get physical.  We only have one body so let's love it, work it and own it.  I have lots to share about my experiences with life as a competitive swimmer, personal trainer, nutrition counsellor.  I beleive we are all capable of doing amazing things both physically, emotionally and spiritually so I want to share some of my stories here.
  • Medicine Cabinet:  If I wasn't a professional, FTM or manager, I would be a Naturopathic Doctor.  To fill my desire of learning about natural and preventive medicine, I am studying Homeopathy and reading about several alternative treatments and medicine for a variety of symptoms, most of which I think are avoidable if you know, I want to share them with you.
So relax, grab a coffee and hopefully I can inspire you, teach you and maybe entertain you during your stay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment