Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Ode to Nuknuuk's!

So I want to start wearing slippers again now that the weather is getting cold and realized I didn't have any nice, quality, warm ones.  I realized this when i was my mom's house the other and saw a pair of nice, new NukNuuks in the closet.  They instantly caught my eye.  "What are these", I ask? ". They are my new slippers", my mom replied "and SO comfortable, you have to try them!".  So I put them on my feet and feel in love.  My feet melted right into them, so much so that I got an early Christmas present :)  Thanks mom!
For some reason, i could not find a photo of them online, but they look just like the UGG slippers above.  However, for $25 at Costco, its a steal of a deal!  They are made from suede and shearling and are oh-so-cozy!!  I am currently wearing them and put them on the minute I get into the front door!

No comments:

Post a Comment