Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Yes, I watch Cake Boss!

It has been a busy past few years of weddings, baby showers, birthdays and more!  I have to say with no formal education in culinary arts, after watching the Cake Boss, I was still inspired to make my own cakes.  I love to bake, get creative and save money so it made perfect sense! Below are some of my works of art!  Enjoy :-)


"Babies in a blanket" cupcakes made for my baby shower


"Sleeping Baby" cake made for my baby shower
(we obviously knew she would be a girl!)



My Wedding Cake - we wanted an exotic but classic inspired theme so this is what I came up with!


Berry Custard Tarts were part of the extensive wedding treat table!

Birthday Cookies for Maya's 1st Birthday Party!

Birthday Cupcakes for Maya's 1st Birthday Party. These were a big hit!

No comments:

Post a Comment