Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Mmmm, what's that smell?

I recently discovered a new Laundry Detergent that not only fits the budget, but also the personality.  I believe that the more natural the product is, the more I want to buy it.  Usually I have found that if the product is more natural, sometimes you sacrifice smell or texture.  Not in this case!  At a price of $15 for 210 loads at Costco, ECOS Laundry Detergent is nostaligic!  It reminds me of my childhood when we used to hang our laundry outside on the clothes line over hanging the garden.  The clothes come out smelling so fresh and clean!  I also love the idea that this laundry detergent is non-polluting, 100% all natural and non-toxic and naturally scented with essential oils of lavendar, rosemary and coconut.  This is especially important to me with a little baby at home whose skin is so delicate and sensitive.  Suddenly, the laundry in our home is always done right away:)

No comments:

Post a Comment