Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Skin that Glows!

So I was feeling like my skin needed a makeover.  It's winter now (well, might as well be) and its time to refresh and rejuvenate!  I paid a visit to my local Shoppers Drug Mart and was greeted by Wendy, a friendly employee.  I explained to her that I am now 30 and the wrinkles are just around the corner. I want to nip them in the butt before they get me.  She pointed me in the way of "Neostrata Exfoliating Skin Renewal Peel".  I am glad she did becuase this product is fantastic!  I was skeptical of it at first, especially since the price is $75, but wow!  After one treatment (there are 60 in the bottle), my skin is brighter, tighter, smoother and fresher looking. If you are considering a trip to your local esthetician for a microdermabrasion treatment, this one comes in a bottle - and 60 of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment